Q: Get new battery but my car start and still no gas comes out

Two weeks ago my battery dead I went to check it out in auto zone they said battery bad I got new one now after 2 weeks this morning i got battery light on and steering Very hard to move and then I stop the car I did try to turn it on dead I got jump start and I hear the engine works but when I push the gas no gas comes out like I didn't touch it I switch to r and d works moves very slowly and sterling hard to move
RAV4 2008

Hi there. It’s quite possible that an electrical relay that helps control the electronic throttle control is damaged, causing the acceleration problems you are having. It’s also possible that an entirely different component or system is faulty. The best way to determine the exact source of this issue is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

3. Get new battery but my car start and still no gas comes out