Q: Upgrade stereo size dimensions - 2013 Infiniti FX37

asked by on September 28, 2016

I want to work on my stereo system in my car and upgrade it. I need to know what exists for factory speakers like the size, dimensions, etc., because I can’t find anything in the owner’s manual about this. Do you know anything or have any information on this subject? I can’t find a thing. Thank you for your help.

Hello. The exact speaker sizes depend on whether or not your vehicle is equipped with a Bose system. If it not, then your vehicle uses 2 x 3.5" tweeters in the dash, 2 x 6.5" speakers in the doors, and 2 x 6x9" speakers in the rear. A vehicle equipped with an upgraded Bose system may have different speakers. If that is the case, an inspection, or reference from a knowledgable shop would be required to determine what the appropriate speakers would be, as the specifics for a Bose equipped model would be more available to a specialized audio technician.