Q: Speed dropping suddenly while driving

While on freeway driving at 60 mph car suddenly drops to 40 mph then picks back up

Q: What does the Apply Brake Before Cruise message mean?

The Apply Brake Before Cruise message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. When this alert is displayed on the DIC, press the brake pedal, and then try to...

Q: Car is shifting hard using a lot of gas and getting hot

Hey there. This may be due to a few different things such as a transmission speed sensor, a failing transmission control module, or potentially low transmission fluid. As you may know, the transmission uses hydraulic pressure created by the...

Q: There is whirring noise and vibration coming from the front end of my car

Hello. It sounds like you have a bad front hub bearing. When the bearing fails, this will occur as the noise you are hearing is the bearings not having any grease on them. I typically start by getting the vehicle...