Q: Speed dropping suddenly while driving

While on freeway driving at 60 mph car suddenly drops to 40 mph then picks back up

3. Speed dropping suddenly while driving

Q: Q: How do I adjust the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can adjust the speed very easily. To increase the cruise control speed, pull up on the cruise control lever. To decrease the speed, pull down on the cruise control lever. If you briefly...

Q: Q: ABS light is on.

Your truck is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Transmission light flashing

Hi. Transmission light usually flashes due to overheating. If the fluid is low, it is possible for the transmission to overheat. Depending on how much it overheats, the remaining fluid can be pushed out of the vent tube. Low fluid...