Q: Speed dropping suddenly while driving

While on freeway driving at 60 mph car suddenly drops to 40 mph then picks back up

3. Speed dropping suddenly while driving

Q: Frank, Id like to install cruise control into a chevy express 1500 AWD that currently does not have it. Is that possible? 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500

Hi there - yes, that would be possible, although the cost effectiveness of adding this feature to your current vehicle may not make sense. Adding cruise control could be done by either finding another Express van in a recycling yard,...

Q: Q: Why is my VSC light on?

This is related to your vehicle's traction control. VSC stands for Vehicle Stability Control. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors on each of the four wheels that monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the traction...

Q: Bad clutch, slips and makes shifting rough

Hello, a clutch that wears out too soon can be frustrating. While doing research for this I found there are quite a few similar complaints. There are multiple parts involved in engaging the clutch and any one of these could...