Q: Speed dropping suddenly while driving

While on freeway driving at 60 mph car suddenly drops to 40 mph then picks back up

Q: Can we use cruise control if our rear shaft is removed?

You should be able to use the cruise control without a problem if your driveshaft was removed. The real problem is that the front axle assembly is locked in 4 wheel drive and driving on the highway may cause a...

Q: Where is my vehicle speed sensor located?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The speed sensor on your Dodge Caravan is located down near the driver's side of the engine. This video shows a step by step process as to how to replace this. If you would...

Q: How do I reset the limp home mode?

The limp home mode helps protect your transmission if damage is detected. Limp home mode limits the transmission to only second gear, which keeps your vehicle safer, while also giving you enough power to get to a dealer. If you...