Q: engine fault workshop light is on.

asked by on December 20, 2016

What can be wrong with my car? The engine fault workshop light is on

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The engine fault workshop light means that the engine light is on and active with a fault code. Get a code reader and scan the computer to the vehicle to determine what codes are stored in the computer. There are a lot of codes, so this will narrow it down to a location on the vehicle to diagnose. If you need further assistance with checking the codes on the computer, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.