Q: misfire cylinder 2 & 3

Issues began May 1st. Car wouldn't start when cranked and then was fine, one day wouldn't crank at all. A mechanic repaired my valve cover gasket due to oil leak and put in a new starter. The throttle body was cleaned (no more sticky pedal) and maf sensor cleaned. Car ran okay, although still vibrating, until June 20th. Previous mechanic broke my cam position sensor connector and new mechanic taped it up. June issues started when car had issues cranking until 2-4tries. When i pumped the gas while turning the key it cranked on first try. After a week of doing this car needed a jump to get going. Autozone said battery was bad,bought a new one. Also cam position sensor code came up. I purchased a new connector & cleaned the cam sensor. Car ran good two days then stalled at idle a few times on turns and while sitting at red light. Next misfire on cylinder 2/3. Replaced both ignition coils (v4), spark plugs/ wires, 1 coil connector (other coil pigtails attached w tape). Now random misfire?

It sounds to me that you almost have the complete problem solved. If you still have a coil connector that is broke, then I would get this replaced along with the cam sensor and crank sensors replaced. The coil connection may have an intermittent loose connection and the two sensors can cause the random miss codes.

3. misfire cylinder 2 & 3