Q: Loss of power

My truck is losing power when going up hills and pulling heavy trailers. It also idles rough and jumps in rpm at cold start in the mornings and acts like it wants to die, also when trying to pass a car I hit the gas and it went to 4000 rpm and the truck was bogging out and losing power. Recently just changed the fuel filter still having the same issues

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would start with checking things such as the O2 sensor and mass airflow sensor. You should have a check engine light on which should have registered some fault codes in the computer indicating parts that may have failed. If you would like help with having these inspections performed, consider having one of our expert automotive technicians come to your home or office to look at and diagnose these issues for you, and make any repairs as needed.