Q: How can I open the power windows?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How can I open the power windows?

Power windows is a feature that makes opening and closing doors much easier and more convenient even when you’re driving down the road.

1. Push down on the far left button in the first set of two buttons located on the driver’s side armrest. This opens the driver’s window. Pull up on it to close the window.

2. The far right button in this set activates the front passenger window, and it works the same way as the button for the driver’s window.

3. The second set of buttons on the armrest is for the rear windows, and they are operated the same way as the front.