Q: The heat isn't working in my 1995 GMC

I changed heater core thermostat blend door actuators but heat still not working. Could it be water pump or radiator? Also radiator car. After letting run reaching normal temp the hose hot but soft. The ones going to heater core are cool

A: Hi there. The symptoms you're describin...

Hi there. The symptoms you're describing (especially the soft radiator hose) along with the fact your heater is not working may be caused by restrictions in the coolant line such as an air bubble. This could have happened when you replaced the heater core thermostat, especially if you didn't flush the coolant from the radiator during this service. However, it could be a problem with the water pump, so it's a good idea to have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, complete a heater is not working inspection, so they can pinpoint the exact source of your GMC's issues.