Q: My honda civic 2012 has check DRL system. I am wondering if it will pass emission inspection. I am in Virginia

My honda civic 2012 has check DRL system. I am wondering if it will pass emission inspection. I am in Virginia

Hi There, As you may know, the check DRL indication your vehicle is giving you means that the computer is not recognizing some part of the daytime running light function. This is related to the vehicle’s automatic daytime light function and should not impact your emissions test as it separate system not related to any of the emissions components.

3. My honda civic 2012 has check DRL system. I am wondering if it will pass emission inspection. I am in Virginia