Does a turbocharger takes long to install mazda l4-2.3l t...

Q: Does a turbocharger takes long to install

asked by on July 03, 2017

How long does it takes to get a turbocharger for a cx7 & to install it . Because I've been waiting 2 Weeks for my lousy mechanics to fix the issues of my car.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. The process of installing a new turbo can take quite some time - but only if your car has not had a turbo on it before. In many cases, when a car is taken to a ’mechanic shop’, the work is completed on their pace, while they wait for parts or work on other time-sensitive projects. I would recommend calling them and asking what is causing the delay and if you can get an estimated time for completion.