Q: Lexus RC 350: Does the vehicle have a digital speedometer, and if so, how do I turn it on?

Just need to know if there is a digital speedometer on this model in addition to the analog. If so, how do I turn it on?

Thanks so much!

Hi There, Yes, your Lexus RC 350 does have a digital speedometer display option, which should sow up in the center of the speedometer by default. Here is a link to an extensive owner’s manual that has any other additional information you may need: http://cdn.dealereprocess.com/cdn/servicemanuals/lexus/2015-rc350.pdf

3. Lexus RC 350: Does the vehicle have a digital speedometer, and if so, how do I turn it on?