Q: My car engine is currently shot, and needs a replacement, is there any engines I can snap fit inside with little too know mods?

My 2002 oz rally engine is currently dead dude to oil maintenance, and is no longer drivable.I would like to know if there is any engines that would be able to be swapped to replace it, that involves little too no modifications . It is a 5 speed manual .

You can put just about any engine into your car but it will need to have modifications done to fit the engines. The 2000 through 2005 models have the same engine. I recommend putting in the same engine as what came with the car. If you are unable to locate the manufacture engine, then look at the engine serial number and perform a cross reference on the number to determine what other vehicles will have the same engine. An EVO engine will fit, but the rear transmission mount will need to be modified. If you need further assistance with your engine swap, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car engine is currently shot, and needs a replacement, is there any engines I can snap fit inside with little too know mods?