Q: Engine swap

asked by on March 07, 2017

Make: Infiniti Model: Q50 Engine: 3.7 v6 Transmission: 7- AT Year: 2015

Is it possible to do an engine swap with a 5.0 v8 engine?

Unfortunately, yourmechanic.com does not do engine replacement or engine swaps. We would not have any helpful information for that. However, I personally have seen both a 370Z and G37 Coupe both with Chevy LS-3 engine swaps. Your best bet would be to search the internet forums specific to your vehicle and pose the question. Since a lot of vehicle structure is shared across the Z / G / Q lines, there may be companies out there offering all you need to do this swap. As the saying goes when modifying a car: If you have deep pockets, anything can be done.