Q: Voltage Regulator

Where is the Voltage Regulator located in my 2005 Buick Terraza? I think this needs to be replaced to fix my charging system failure. I've been looking online and i cant find it

The voltage regulator on your car is integral to the alternator. If you have diagnosed your charging or electrical failure as due just to the voltage regulator, you should request GM part number 15926088. See also GM TSB (technical service bulletin) # 05-06-03-003B which addresses voltage regulator issues in the 2005 Terraza as well as provides installation instructions for part number 15926088. If you desire that your issue be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an alternator/regulator diagnostic/repair and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you and install any required parts. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Voltage Regulator