Q: No fuel getting to the engine. Replaced fuel pump recently.

The vehicle is not getting any fuel to the engine. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and tank selector switch, but still no fuel.

A: Other possible causes of your lack of fuel ...

Other possible causes of your lack of fuel issue could be the fuel injectors or an electrical problem. If the fuel injector fuse(s) are blown due to a wiring issue, this may cause your problem. A clicking noise can be heard from each injector when they are working properly. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic try to start your vehicle with starter fluid. This should give the engine enough fuel to run long enough to see if the injectors are working correctly. If they are not, have them all replaced at once instead of just the bad ones as this is a beneficial maintenance practice. Once the problem has been properly diagnosed, your engine should be running again.