Q: I was driving my 2013 Nissan Altima 5 miles or less. When I threw it in Park I heard a noise.

I was driving my 2013 Nissan Altima 5miles or less threw it in park heard a noise so hurried stopped completely turned the car off then on. It drove fine for about a week now I can't move it out of park I have to push in the shift lock button to move it out of gear. I've read about it some say break lights but all lights work, no noises.

Hello - most likely the neutral safety switch, or its circuit, are malfunctioning. If your dome light also no longer works, there will be a blown fuse that also keeps your neutral safety switch from working. I would recommend having an inspection done on why your car doesn’t shift out of Park completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I was driving my 2013 Nissan Altima 5 miles or less. When I threw it in Park I heard a noise.