Q: vw amarok fault code p0087 p3007 p0090

hi sir

firtsly i have a problem with the code p0087 i tried to clean the low pressure sensor than the low pressure regulator when replaced everything is fine the amarok starting normaly but the check engine light always on and the glow plug is always flashing. after that i Removed the N290 Fuel Metering Valve for cleaning and replacing it now i got a fault of p3007 p0090 the fault p0087 is gone so i cleared the two fault i would start engine it's crancking and not starting.

i tried to verify if the fuel came to the injector get fuel everything i think is fine dont know what to do now because after clearing all the fault no new fault appearing on my scanner so i dont know what is causing this issue please help

thanks

Have you checked the actual fuel pressure in the system? If the fuel pressure is too low from a weak fuel pump, there will not be enough volume of fuel traveling to the engine for proper performance. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out to check the fuel pressure and ignition system and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. vw amarok fault code p0087 p3007 p0090