Q: P0236 circut A range performance

P0236 error come on last week so I was wondering if you could help me locate the boost sensor on my car? Thanks in advence

Hello. The boost sensor is on the intercooler exit hose, driver side, bottom of the radiator area, close to the rubber coupling down there. The intercooler looks like another radiator, and sits in front of the coolant radiator. This is the "pressurized intake air" hose coming back to the engine. If you need help having this taken care of, I would have a certified professional from YourMechanic inspect the car and proceed with proper repair of the P2036 code.