Q: Water leaking inside roof top by driver side, by rearview mirror and above passenger visor.. Only when rains no sunroof. 97 Mazda

Water leaking only in the interior by lining near driver side corner, rearview mirror and above visor passenger side. No sunroof. Only happens when it rains?

Hi there. If your vehicle is equipped with a soft top or it’s a convertible then the seal that connects the top to the cab front base may be split or has a tear in it. Remove the top cover if you can or open the convertible top and view the seal. Replace the seal if it’s torn or damaged. If you are unable to seal up the roof that is leaking rain water, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.