Q: Car sputtering like it is out of gas

My car started sputtering like it was running out of gas, even though it is not out of gas. The car shut off and won't start back up, even though it is trying to crank.

A: Hello! It sounds as if you have a restricti...

Hello! It sounds as if you have a restriction in your fuel supply or bad fuel pump. I suggest checking the pressure of the fuel system. A bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter will cause the symptoms you described. I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect why your engine is sputtering and help you determine any necessary repairs.