Q: How do you reset the Maintenance Minder™ system with the multi-information display?

How do you reset the Maintenance Minder™ system with the multi-information display?

Your Maintenance Minder™ system should be reset after every service. This is critical, as the system makes service recommendations based on mileage. If the system isn’t reset correctly, the recommendations will be out of sync with what the car actually needs. You may find that you need to reset it yourself at some point. It’s simple, and here’s how to do it:

1. Turn the key to the on position.

2. Press menu.

3. Choose vehicle menu.

4. Choose vehicle information.

5. Press source.

6. Press source again.

7. Choose yes to reset the oil life.

8. Press source again.

9. Make sure that the oil life resets to 100%. You may also see additional maintenance items appear now.

3. How do you reset the Maintenance Minder™ system with the multi-information display?