Q: Speed sensors on transmission

I have replaced both sensors on my transmission. The issue I had with transmission is now worse than it was with the old sensors. Was there something I miss or could the new sensors be bad?

Without additional detail as to what the issue is that you are experiencing, this may be tough to diagnose without physically inspecting the vehicle or taking it for a test drive. As you may know the speed sensors on your transmission monitor input and output shaft speeds and are responsible for a wide variety of functions. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and service your transmission speed sensors.