Q: Having an issue with a 2000 ford tauras , the battery is dead I know for sure but every time I charge it , reinstall it , leave it

I'm having an issue with my 2000 ford tauras , the battery keeps dieing I did recharge it and let the car sit on idle and then about 5 - 10min later it dies again any suggestions ?

Hi there. When the battery fails to charge correctly it is due to one of three things typically. First, it’s possible the battery is worn out and low on cranking amps and simply needs to be replaced. Second, it’s possible that charging wires from the alternator to the battery cables are damaged or third, the alternator itself is damaged. It’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic to complete a battery will not hold a charge inspection to determine what is causing this problem and complete the right repairs.

3. Having an issue with a 2000 ford tauras , the battery is dead I know for sure but every time I charge it , reinstall it , leave it