Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: Q: Hesitation

Hesitation is a common sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. This is a unit that monitors the air flow into the engine as it is mixed with fuel to create the optimum air/fuel ratio. When this is not...

Q: Clock air conditioner/heater and interior lights won't come on

Items like the clock and heater and a/c systems are usually "key on" components. They only function when the key is in the On position. If these components do not receive that "on" signal, they may not work. Typically this...

Q: Car still overheating, and hissing, even after changing the coolant.

Hi there. Some coolant leaks can be hard to find and may only appear when the system is under pressure. If you are getting a hissing noise it is possible that you have a leaking hose, but most of the...