Q: Need car diagnosed.

asked by on December 29, 2015

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Car stalls after water pump, timing belt, plugs, valves replacements

Many different systems can cause a stalling malfunction on your vehicle. The most common are a fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, battery, wiring fault or a crank/cam sensor. If the timing belt slipped off and caused the components to...

Cylinder 2 misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by a list of problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark...

Car starting, but turning off

You may be having an issue with the antitheft system not enabling the fuel system or possibly your fuel pump may be having an issue. Take a look at the antitheft light on the dashboard, when the problem is happening...