Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: 2 coil packs not working

You only need to replace the two bad ones, but be prepared to replace one or more in the near future. The coils are all the same age and all have the same amount of use and seem to fail...

Q: car starts fine but stuck in park wont shift

The first thing to check is to have someone look at your brake lights when you push the pedal. If you do not have brake lights, then the brake light switch is bad or one of the wires at its...

Q: Q: Security system

The chip key will not work unless it was programmed to work on your 2001 Toyota Solara. You will have to have the key reprogrammed to work with your car or the anti-theft system will not be turned off. You...