Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental misfires while idling.

You may have an engine vacuum leak causing the engine to have a rough idle. The most common cause may be the PCV hose leaking at the connection of the hose where it connects to the back of the intake...

Q: Car starts then dies.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the...

Q: Looking to upgrade shocks.

In most cases, a body lift should not affect the size of the shock needed. A suspension lift on the other hand will change the mounting locations for the shocks, and therefore, a different sized shock would be necessary, due...