Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Need car diagnosed.

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental misfires while idling.

You may have an engine vacuum leak causing the engine to have a rough idle. The most common cause may be the PCV hose leaking at the connection of the hose where it connects to the back of the intake...

Q: How do you check and fill a transmission on a 2005 mercury mountneer

Unfortunately, your car does not have the old style dipstick access and so it is really involved to change the fluid. Drain and refill on this model requires the following tools: Rubber Tip Air Nozzle (100-D009 (D93L-7000-A), Vacuum Pump Kit...

Q: VSC TRAC, BRAKE AND TRAC OFF lights are on at the same time with no check engine light

Although the check engine and ABS lights are not on, using an appropriate scan tool you can still get the trouble codes that have undoubtedly been stored as a consequence of the VSC fault. If you situation is typical, the...