Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Need car diagnosed.

Q: My car overheated then died i got it started and drove to my house on the way it started making a loudticking noise and when i acc

Hello, and thank you for writing in. To begin we need to determine what made the vehicle overheat, and solve that issue first. The ticking may be caused by the oil, which is subject to issues when overheated, and can...

Q: Why does my 99 Cadillac deville northstar leak every time we stop

Hi there. In most cases, a coolant leak is caused by either a small hole in a coolant line, a coolant line connection or the radiator itself. The leak can also come from a water pump that is broken or...

Q: My car's battery light is on and it started to act funny while driving, what do you think is wrong?

These are all signs of a failing battery. You will need to have the battery tested. When the battery fails, the vehicle will attempt to run off of the alternator, which can cause it to stress and fail as well....