Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

A: I would call YourMechanic to come and diagn...

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: driver's door ajar light will not go off, computer not working, reset button does not work

The drivers door ajar switch is mounted on the door latch inside the driver's door. If you check the striker where the latch hits in the door jam to see if it was moved. You should be able to see...

Q: Won't shift out of Park

Hi there. Yeah, I would assume this is a shift solenoid problem or other brake light switch electrical glitch that is causing all of these systems to be having problems. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to...

Q: Car clicking when I try to start

Sounds like you might have low battery voltage. Car batteries are 12.6 volts. Once the voltage falls below 10.5, the car will not crank. As the voltage gets lower the lights will start to dim. If the battery is simple...