Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: Car idling slowly and losing power

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of serious transmission or engine performance issue. If the transmission fluid hasn't been changed in a long time it may be possible that the...

Q: Car won't start due to anti-theft system

GM's anti-theft system reads the transmitter in the car key to verify that its the correct key starting the vehicle and will kill the car after it has been running for about 3-5 seconds, but it will still start up....

Q: Exhaust manifold overheats.

These engines and the year you have has had issues with the cooling fan switch in the radiator. The thermo switch may have an intermittent problem that lets the engine get too hot and this could cause the manifold to...