Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: Front air suspension issues ride height

Hi there. Typically when you are having ride height issues on the front or back, it's due to either an air leak from the suspension bag or coming from the hose or connections. Air bags are typically made of rubber...

Q: Car keeps dying even though I jump it and the battery is less than a year old

Hello. This is not caused by the battery most likely. The alternator may not be charging the battery and, after you jump start the battery, if the alternator is not recharging it, then the battery may be able to only...

Q: doesn't move when i put it in reverse but then i put it in 4 low then reverse and it slips but it moves.

You have the Chrysler 46RE transmission. Among the possible causes of what you describe is a rear servo piston that is sticking or broken, pin bore wear and/or the reverse band is slipping. The servo piston on the 46RE has...