Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

A: I would call YourMechanic to come and diagn...

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: Why would my car not move in gear? 2002 Lincoln Continental

Hello. If the vehicle is going into gear but it will not move then you may have a serious internal transmission failure. I would usually check the fluid first to make sure it is not low. If the fluid level...

Q: Check Engine code reads "catalytic converter"

Hello. If you have a check engine code for a catalytic converter then most of the time that is exactly what you need. In some cases a bad oxygen sensor can make it look like there is a bad converter....

Q: Code P0505 will not reset

Code P0505 stands for Idle Air Control (IAC) Malfunction. Anything that affects the idle control system could be the cause. This could be anything from the IAC control circuit (PCM, wiring, etc.) to a mechanical problem such as a vacuum...