Q: Need car diagnosed.

asked by on December 29, 2015

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Spark Plugs spark once

Either a failing crankshaft sensor or impulse wheel could be the cause of the fluctuating RPM reading. The crankshaft sensor signal is often used to start both fuel pump operation and start the ignition coils with the camshaft sensor setting...

how do you shut off the door warning chime when door is open and truck ignition keyis in accessory on my 2003 Ford F-150

Instructions covering one common technique to disable the door chime are posted in this video. Note that this is an amateur video and thus does not include the steps in the factory service manual to disable the air bag which...

Engine not getting any fuel

Hi there. Your vehicle's fuel pump needs to prime/whine when the ignition is turned into the on position. If you do not hear this humming noise it can mean you have a faulty fuel relay or fuel pump itself. Another...