Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

A: I would call YourMechanic to come and diagn...

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: Dome light won't turn on unless you press the unlock button for the car. And the airbag light stays on, code 33

Code 33 is a passenger side air bag fault. It can also be the seat belt pre-tensioner. The air bag system can be touchy. If you mishandle anything correctly, an air bag can explode. Have a certified technician, like one...

Q: Intermittent startup problem

One of two common issues could be the case, assuming the battery is holding its charge: The ignition switch itself: the ignition switches on the Tacoma are known to wear out over time. The starter: taking a...

Q: Door Ajar alert staying on

Hi there. It sounds like it may be the door latch switch may have stopped working. It seems to be a common problem with this car and can be fixed easily. A common sign of the switch going bad is...