Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

A: I would call YourMechanic to come and diagn...

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: Power steering difficult to turn

It sounds like your power steering fluid is low. If so, the pump cannot operate properly, thus hard steering effort. You may also have a leak. If the level is normal, the pump could be bad or the power steering rack...

Q: Is it dangerous to drive while reduce engine power light is on?

The engine control module (ECM) has a safety feature built into it when the ECM detects a major fault in the sensors or actuators that can cause the throttle opening to be limited. With the reduced engine power and throttle...

Q: The Check Engine Light went on, and then went back off

Any number of things could have caused the Check Engine Light to come on. Fortunately, the advanced systems in today's cars keep what are called history codes that can be retrieved. The Check Engine Light coming on then going off...