Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: Stops accelerating while driving - 2002 Ford Crown Victoria

The problem is most likely in the fuel supply system of the vehicle. When the vehicle is running okay, turn the key on and off to see if you can hear the fuel pump in the tank. Now when the...

Q: Lexus IS300 won't start after transmission and engine swap

There are countless reasons your engine might not run after a swap like this. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that an engine needs three things to run: spark, fuel and compression. Checking for each systematically will help...

Q: Steering wheel hard to turn after alternator replacement

Have the system scanned to see what is causing the light to turn on first. The low voltage conditions might have caused the problem and would need diagnosis of the code to fix the issue. Your power steering pump may...