Q: Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

3. Q: Need car diagnosed.

Q: Water pushing out reservior tank.

This is possibly due to the lack of control of the coolant flow as a result of the thermostat not being in the motor. The thermostat regulates the flow of the coolant in your car's engine and controls when the...

Q: Q: Car turns over but won't start

Hello. I strongly suggest checking the pressure of the fuel system to verify that the fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel lines are in good working order. By doing this check, it will ensure they are receiving the proper PSI....

Q: My car sputters, what's wrong with it?

You may have a faulty throttle position sensor that is causing a jerk when accelerating or erratic idle. Have the computer scanned to look at codes and data from the throttle position sensor for a good closed throttle position and...