Q: Need car diagnosed.

My car is not working. I would like someone to come check and see what's wrong.

A: I would call YourMechanic to come and diagn...

I would call YourMechanic to come and diagnose this problem.

Q: Transmission

Hi there. Typically when you have an extended warranty protection program, you need to follow their guidelines on completing warranty diagnosis and repair. I would highly recommend contacting the warranty company to ask them specifically what you need to do...

Q: Wiper stops sometimes

If the motor works every time, it may not be the problem. A experienced technician will inspect the motor in its operation for unusual noises or high current draw. The switch is more likely to be the problem. Worn contacts...

Q: Its telling me to check my parking assist

The park assist requires the use of sensors in the bumpers. Go around and check each sensor and wipe them clean of any dirt and look for any damages. If there is any damage to one or more sensors then...