Q: My car want start when cold Without acceleration

I have a 1998 Nissan Maxima with a remote starter on it and the problem I am having is when it gets real cold my remote starter is not working without me going out to it and stepping on the gas. Please help me. Thanks!

On a car of this age, make sure all engine maintenance (plugs, wires, filters) is up to date and change the fuel filter. If the difficulty still persists, a hard starting diagnostic, performed by YourMechanic, would identify the issue. Possible causes of hard starting in cold weather are fuel system and/or sensor faults but the air induction system would be a possibility as well. If the engine coolant temperature sensor does not correctly report the "cold" status of the engine, insufficient fuel will be supplied at cold start up. Other common possibilities are weak ignition coil(s) and dirty fuel injectors.

3. My car want start when cold Without acceleration