Q: Should i buy this Acura RSX Type S with a idle control valve that need to be fix?

I been looking at a Acura RSX Type S that is being sold for $1,250 the downfall is that it need a idle control valve and the rear rotor has oxidation is it worth it ?

A: Hello. This is a very low price for an othe...

Hello. This is a very low price for an otherwise great car. I would recommend having an expert mechanic inspect the car prior to the purchase to check for other potential issues. Although, the two issues you have described are fairly simple issues to fix, there may be others that you are not able to see visibly.