Q: Engine runs rough sometimes and then it cuts out.

asked by on November 23, 2016

Acellerates then it want , then it will . Cuts out .

Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement $171.84 - $740.29 Get a Quote
Engine is sputtering Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. With the conditions that your vehicle is having is that the mass air flow sensor (MAF) is probably dirty and not functioning correctly. I recommend cleaning the mass air flow sensor with electrical cleaner and then putting it back on and retesting. If the vehicle drives fine for a while and then starts to act up again, then I suggest replacing the MAF sensor. If you need further assistance with your engine having an intermittent surge while driving, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.