Q: Sequaling noise on light acceleration when the engine is warm

When the engine is warm, light acceleration leads to a sequaling noise. I feel like it is coming from passenger side. The sound will go away if I release the gas pedal. Also I don't find any noise when I press gas pedal. Any idea will help.

You should have the serpentine belt and belt tensioner checked and replaced as a set if it is the cause of the squeal. This is the most common cause of squealing. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace both your serpentine belt as well as your belt tensioner.

3. Sequaling noise on light acceleration when the engine is warm