Q: Sequaling noise on light acceleration when the engine is warm

When the engine is warm, light acceleration leads to a sequaling noise. I feel like it is coming from passenger side. The sound will go away if I release the gas pedal. Also I don't find any noise when I press gas pedal. Any idea will help.

You should have the serpentine belt and belt tensioner checked and replaced as a set if it is the cause of the squeal. This is the most common cause of squealing. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace both your serpentine belt as well as your belt tensioner.