Q: My alternator is failing could that cause my air conditioner to stop working

Ac stopped working we ended up seafoaming the car as a separate issue then turned off the car to let sit for 5 minutes started it back up took off to let all the carbon out took off out of 1st gear car briefly stalled when switching into second gave it more gas then car saved its self from completely stalling out this happened a few more times as there were a few stop signs I had the ac going at the time this was all happening I forgot to switch it off the last time before it stopped working pulled the car over got out for a second realized it was blowing cold air again could it stalling out some how tripped the computer and got the ac working agin now it's not working as I was just told by a parts store my alternator is failing so could this be why it's not blowing cold air anymore

A: Hello. If your alternator is failing, this ...

Hello. If your alternator is failing, this can cause many electronics in your vehicle to quit working. This includes the engine, the air conditioning, the radio, the windows, etc. Also, many warning lights can appear on the dash when the alternator fails. I would recommend having your alternator replaced by a certified technician as soon as possible. Once the alternator has been replaced, the air conditioning is likely to work again.