Q: Losing antifreeze

it is losing antifreeze no leak on ground none in oil. the water pump is only one year old. when I bought truck the head gasket had blown

A: Hi there. You could be losing antifreeze in...

Hi there. You could be losing antifreeze in either the combustion cylinders or the engine valley. Inspect the spark plugs for signs of antifreeze entering the cylinder. If there is an intake manifold leak or any other leak that could allow antifreeze to drain into the engine valley, then the engines heat will evaporate most of it and you won't actually see the leak because it never makes it to the ground. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. If you'd like to have this checked, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to pinpoint the cause of the lost antifreeze and advise you on repairs.