Q: Car just won't move forward or reverse.

I can drive my bluebird Nissan 2006 for a short while but when I cut it of and restarts it won't move and I had to call a tow truck help me please because I have already gotten two different opinion one person says it's the brakes booster the other said it's the brakes caliber

Hi there. When your vehicle cannot move, put the transmission in park and then in drive. See if the engine is loading up and the rpm’s are dropping. If they are then check the brakes and see what is causing the vehicle to stop. A faulty brake booster will cause the vehicle to not work at any time, however, if the ABS system is being active then the brakes could lock for an abnormal cause. If the transmission is not loading and the engine rpm’s do not change when going from park to drive, then the transmission may have an issue. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you troubleshoot your vehicle to see why it won’t move after shutting off the engine and restarting.

3. Car just won't move forward or reverse.