Q: electrical issue and the tail light bulbs keep popping.

i keep blowing tail light bulbs, have issues with the buttons on the steering wheel not working, & the inside lights dont always come on when I open the doors.

Hi there. Sounds like there is a few different electrical issues with your vehicle. Check the door courtesy light switch for a loose ground or a short in the wire. A loose ground will cause the interior lights to work at times and other times not work. Check the wiring harness to the steering column and see if the wires are pinched or broken. If there is no wiring issue with the steering column, then the buttons on the steering wheel are needing to be replaced. For the tail light bulbs keep burning, check the wiring for extra resistance. This would be caused by the wiring going to ground somewhere creating a short or the base of the light is not grounded properly. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. electrical issue and the tail light bulbs keep popping.