Q: Something under my car. Is making a terribly loud popping noise ( multiple multiple pops) 2003 Mercedes ML350

My Suspension or CV joint, something under my car. Is making a terribly loud popping noise ( multiple multiple pops) when i start or stop. I believe it has something to do with either the CV joint or suspension.

Hello - noises from under the car when starting and stopping are most likely from suspension components, especially with your advanced mileage. The vehicle rocks front-to-back in both scenarios because of shifts in weight distribution. Worn ball joints, control arm bushings, sway bar links, and strut bearings are all stressed during start/stop activity. I would recommend a thorough inspection of the suspension for work or failing components by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Something under my car. Is making a terribly loud popping noise ( multiple multiple pops) 2003 Mercedes ML350