Q: Rpm not increasing

When I start the car car get started but rpm doesn't increase what's the problem

Without additional information regarding symptoms, this would be very difficult to diagnose. It’s not very clear what is happening in this situation. Is the RPM not increasing during idle? is the tachometer not increasing as your car moves? or are you unable to accelerate or move the car at all? This could be a very large variety of possible issues causing this. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair this, or you can try returning to the question form to add some more detail to your question.

3. Rpm not increasing