Q: I have a 2000 honda accord the motor in the driver seat is out I was wondering if there's a way to hand crank it where I want it w

I want to know if you can manually adjust an electric seat on a 2000 honda accord

A: Hello. Typically to move a broken power sea...

Hello. Typically to move a broken power seat, you have to disconnect the motor and attach a drill or adequate tool to the adjusting linkage to move it the way the motor would. You can also remove the seat from the vehicle entirely and adjust the placement from there in a similar manner. Sometimes this is easier because you can see what you are doing, and the weight of the seat is not effecting the drill. Typically by the time you are that invested into the repair, it is just as easy to replace the motor. There are other ways to fabricate and change the position, but they will interfere with the structural integrity of the seat if not done correctly.