Q: Buzzing noise from engine compartment

Buzzing is loud when motor is cold, lessens as motor warms up, does not sound unless car is moving.

Hello there. Typically a buzzing sound is due to a poor electrical ground; however, does not commonly improve as the vehicle gets warm. Sometimes, a loose serpentine or drive belt, or damaged pulley’s that drive these belts can create a similar sound. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection; so they can pinpoint what is causing this noise.

3. Buzzing noise from engine compartment