Q: fuel leak under hood

My car a a fuel like by the fuel railing. Its leaking from by the fuel pressure regulator. The leak comes from the bolts. I am not sure if its the orings or if its the regulator. Its a small bery droppeds. When i accelerate it drips more. No black smoke from the exhaust. Would you guys give me an idea on what can possible be wrong. I hope its the orings where the 2 bolts connect

A: Hi there: Without being there to physicall...

Hi there:

Without being there to physically inspect your Mazda, it’s impossible for us to tell you what is causing your fuel leak. If it’s with the fuel rail however, you should take the time to replace the entire rail, as if one o-ring is faulty or the rail is cracked, it will continue to have problems over time. If you need someone to help you diagnose this issue, contact a mobile mechanic from our team to {complete a fuel system inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-slow-to-accelerate-inspection).