Q: Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country

Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country

A: Hello. Most of the time if you are getting ...

Hello. Most of the time if you are getting a noise like this when the vehicle is moving, it is due to either a tire issue or a failing hub bearing. I always check the tire tread first. If it is rough or worn unevenly then it may be the tires. If I suspect that it's the tires, I typically rotate them to see if the noise changes. If it does, then the issue is the tires. If not, then I get the vehicle in the air and spin each wheel until I find which bearing it is. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and advise you on the correct repairs.