Q: Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country

Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country

Hello. Most of the time if you are getting a noise like this when the vehicle is moving, it is due to either a tire issue or a failing hub bearing. I always check the tire tread first. If it is rough or worn unevenly then it may be the tires. If I suspect that it’s the tires, I typically rotate them to see if the noise changes. If it does, then the issue is the tires. If not, then I get the vehicle in the air and spin each wheel until I find which bearing it is. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and advise you on the correct repairs.

• Roaring or howling noise while driving my 2006 Chrysler town and country