Q: Hello

I have a 98 seville SLS. Having a problem with smoke from the exhaust pipes. Smells rich. I heard that it's gray,black or blue from auto places.

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Smoke coming from the exhaust pipe is due to several different mechanical issues; ranging from damaged piston rings and valve guides in the cylinder head (blue smoke), blown head gaskets or coolant inside the oil galley’s (typically white smoke), or fuel system tuning problems (that can create black or gray smoke). The best way to determine what’s causing these problems is to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a smoke coming from exhaust inspection.