Q: Steering wheel stiff

Moisture collects on the front floor area at the driver's feet. It was analyzed weeks ago when the car was nearly flooded on the interior. Leafs were removed from the area below the windshield wipers. They said it was plugged. But it still gets moisture after driving it. Seems like it could somehow connect with the air conditioning. The rest of the car has dried out.

Hello. If the wheel takes a lot of effort to turn, the power steering system is likely the problem. The power steering system includes the pump, rack and pinion, pressure and return lines. Your issue is likely due to a worn pump or rack and pinion assembly. I suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the steering issue with your vehicle.

3. Steering wheel stiff