Q: Had a water pump on 2012 Toyota Camry replaced earlier this month by a your mechanic mechanic, now same issue as before, weep hole

asked by on April 17, 2017

Water pump had coolant seeping from weep hole, your mechanic mechanic replaces it earlier this month now it is seeping from weep hole again, note: he said the metal gasket looked good and did not replace that before,

Hi there. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department, who will be able to look up your service to determine what can be done to resolve this issue. They should be contacting you soon. Thanks