Q: What type of synthetic oil would be best for 2008 honda accord

Manual recommends 5w20 oil with API certification seal. I want to know what type of synthetic oil would be best.

There are many different brands of API certified synthetic oils on the market that work better than regular oils and it will come down to preference and price. I personally like Mobil 1, Kendal and Pennzoil. These are top name brands and will perform well in your engine.

3. What type of synthetic oil would be best for 2008 honda accord