Q: my gear shift is hard to move and keeps getting stuck

I have a 2000 Honda accord lx 4cyl stick shift.. I just got my clutch slave cylinder replaced as well as my master clutch cylinder.. The initial issue that lead me to replace them was "one day I was going to had out,cranked my car engine started but I could not move my gear shift at ALL! Then my clutch lost its pressure" now the parts have been replaced and it seems ok except.. My gear shift is getting stuck in certain gears and it takes a lot of force to get it out. And it almost refuses to go into 1st gear so I'm having to take off from 2nd... What could be the problem now? Why is my gear shift hard to move and getting stuck?

Try to move through the gears with the engine off and clutch pedal pushed in. If it is still hard then you may have bad synchronizers inside of the transmission. First, I would have the clutch rechecked to make sure that it is fully disengaging when you push in the clutch.

If it’s hard to put it in first gear with the engine running but goes into any other gear without a problem, and the vehicle does not move, even though the clutch is in, then you have bad synchronizers or blocking rings inside of the transmission. If the vehicle feels like it wants to move, then it is the clutch not disengaging properly and may need to have it bled of air, or you may have an internal clutch problem. Have a mechanic come and check it out for you to fix your shifting issue.