Q: Car makes rattling noise

I hear a rattling noise when I start the engine in the morning or when I park the car for awhile and then start it again. I also hear the sound when moving at 2000 RPM.

The rattling noise you are hearing could be contributing to many issues. It depends if the noise is only when you are driving or if the noise is present when the vehicle is idling. The most common cause would be a drive belt tensioner or idler. A certified technician would be able to diagnose where your rattling noise is coming from.

3. Car makes rattling noise