Q: Replaced my tranmission on my 95 k1500,at frist my truck light came on of check gauges,I replaced that now my rpm working right bu

Replaced my tranmission on my 95 c1500,at frist my truck light came on of check gauges,I replaced the tranmission speed sensor now my rpm working right but my speed stays at 0 and wont shift 3 and overdrive

It is not clear if you installed a used transmission or a professionally rebuilt one. If the transmission is used, of course a possibility is it may be faulty and in need of re-building. If the transmission was already rebuilt, you can check certain external controls, as applicable to your model, such as the throttle position sensor, and transmission control module. Check the wiring harness to the transmission, especially to any shift solenoids. If you want a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to diagnose this, the relevant service is a transmission shift diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Replaced my tranmission on my 95 k1500,at frist my truck light came on of check gauges,I replaced that now my rpm working right bu