Q: Advice on buying a car

I'm looking an '03 Mach One with over 9,000 miles on it. Should I get it and get work done? I'm also considering buying a used truck for moving day. Which truck should I get -- F150 or Tundra? Which one do you like?

I’d recommend getting a Tundra if you want a pickup truck, but if you want speed get a Mach One. You mentioned that it has 9,000 miles on it, you’ll want to make sure it is not 9,000 miles at the dragstrip.

A certified technician will be able to perform a pre-purchase inspection on the vehicle in order to find out if anything is worn out or not before you decide to buy it. People do tend to drag those cars, so it’s important to get it looked at.