Car still won't pick up speed the spark plugs were bad bu...

Q: Car still won't pick up speed the spark plugs were bad but not sure if the coil packs could be bad to but I don't have a way of kn

asked by on July 20, 2017

Car still running rough won't pick up speed and will shut off it's misfiring really bad check engine light blinks on and off repeatedly changed spark plugs. Cause they were bad not sure if it could be my coil packs

Hi there. Anytime you have a check engine light on the dashboard, it’s because the computer detected an error picked up by one of the sensors on your car. By having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection, you can eliminate a lot of the guess work and ensure the root source of your mechanical problems are correctly diagnosed and the right repairs can be completed.