I have an 04 Chrysler Sebring convertible with 2.4 liter ...

Q: I have an 04 Chrysler Sebring convertible with 2.4 liter engine. What size caliber bolts do I have on my front brakes?

asked by on February 12, 2017

I have a 2004 Chrysler Sebring convertible 2.4 engine what size caliper bolts do I have on front brakes and what do I need to remove those two caliper bolts

Hi there. The caliper bolts that are on your vehicle are an 8 mm Allen head design, which can be removed with an 8 mm socket on a 3/8 or 1/2 drive socket drive set. If you need further assistance with replacing your calipers, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.