2008 Ford F-150 no reverse v8-5.4l f-150 2008 ford

Q: 2008 Ford F-150 no reverse

asked by on February 13, 2018

When I put it in reverse and I heard a pop sound. I got out to see underneath to see if I ran over something( nothing. I put it in reverse again and nothing happened. My truck won't reverse.

You may have broke the reverse band inside the transmission and would require the transmission to be taken apart to replace the broke part.

It is possible that something may have broken inside your transmission. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist in order to determine the exact cause of this issue. Overhaul of the transmission may be necessary in the event that something has broken.