Q: How do you get maximum cooling with the Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control?

How do you get maximum cooling with the Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control?

During very hot weather, you may find that normal air conditioning operation doesn’t quite cut it. There are two ways that you can obtain maximum cooling with your car. Here’s what you should know:

• Auto: You can use the Automatic Climate Control system to provide maximum cooling by doing the following:
  1. Set the system to Auto.

2. Make sure that the system turns to Air Conditioning, and that it defaults to recirculated air.

3. Turn the temperature gauge to the lowest setting (60 degrees F).

• Max A/C: You can also use the Max A/C function to provide better cooling during seriously hot weather by doing the following:
  1. Push the Max A/C button. Note that this turns off dual zone operation.

2. Turn the temperature to the lowest (60 degrees F).

3. Make sure that Recirculate is active, and that the Air Conditioner light is on.

4. The fan speed should automatically adjust to the highest, but you can manually turn it up (or down) as needed.

3. How do you get maximum cooling with the Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control?